INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Chitipa District Council received funds under the District Development Budget for the Procurement of works
specified below, and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of works.
Method of Procurement : National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement reference number : CDC/NCB/DDF/2016/17/001
Source of funding : 2016/2017 DEVELOPMENT FUND
|1||Construction of Football Ground Fence||1||Chitipa DistrictCouncil||90 days|
|2||Construction of Council’s Chamber||1||Chitipa DistrictCouncil||90 days|
|3||Drilling of Boreholes||6||TA Kameme, Wenya, Ntchalire and|
- Bidders are encouraged to bid for individual lot or all Lots.
- Bidders need to note that qualifications and requirements for the above specified lots have been described in the Bid Document.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tender procedures contained in the Public Procurement
Laws and Regulations of the Malawi Government and is open to all bidders from eligible source country.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be obtained from the Accounts Office at the District Commissioners^
Office upon payment of none refundable fee of MK10,000.00 for each lot. Method of payment is strictly
cash or Certified Bank Cheque.
- Bids-must be brought back sealed in an envelope and be deposited in a Tender Box placed out side the
Reception office at the DISTRICT COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE BLOCK before 3rd February, 2017 (Friday)
2:00 pm. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders
or representatives who choose to attend
Internal Procurement Committee
Chitipa District Council
P. O. Box 1
Tel: 01382 406 Fax: 01 382 448 Cell: 0994 491368/0888182 962