|Full Name||Jane Kondowe|
|Physical Address||Chirimba, Blantyre|
|Postal address||PO Box 2000, Chirimba|
I have been involved with the hospitality management sector for more than 4 years and am I have accumulated skills that are beneficial to any business firm. While I do have college education, my exposure to the hotel industry have taught me a great deal of practical experience in addition to the theory acquired. Not only am I highly motivated and devoted to the needs of the customer, but I am also very eager to contribute to the success of the business as a whole.
Education and Qualifications
- Hotel Management Institute of Malawi, 2009-2011
- City & Guilds Certification (7147): Principles of Hospitality Management.
- City & Guilds Certification (7132): Hospitality and Catering Level 2.
- City & Guilds Certification (7250): Hospitality Supervision and Leadership.
- University of South Malawi, Blantyre, 2011-2014
- Bachelor of Hotel Management:
2016-Present: Assistant Hotel Manager, Nyasa Hotels
- Client servicing
- Corporate Sales management
- Online branding and marketing.
- Events Organisation
2014-2016: Sales and Marketing executive. Nyasa Hotels
- Public relations.
- Branding and Selling
- Online and Offline Marketing.
- Customer experience and satisfaction.
- Customer research
- Social Media and Online Marketing, Advertising and public relations
- Corporate Selling and Sales Management
- Hospitality Management
- Customer Experience
- Events Planning and Organising
P.O Box 232,
Queens Island Hotel,
P.O Box 108,
STR Media group,
P.O Box 90,